I can’t believe we have only one week left I wish we could have even one week more. I felt I learned a lot from this useful course, I can’t imagine myself that there will be a day were I won’t see all those wonderful suggestions and ideas also posting comment to each other so sad.
This week we had a quiz to know more about our Learning Styles this online quiz helped me a lot to know about myself. I was satisfied with My Result
To know that I am intrapersonal is great I really enjoyed the course a lot and the way I learn those website and ways of technology is great. Moreover, In LEARNING STYLES AND STRATEGIES there is explanation about how can different learners help themselves. Therefore. I am planning to make or get a quiz for my students to know their own learning style and be able to be authentic learners.
I learned a lot from this course and each day I am learning more and more finding new website and new material. It is amazing how my searching way changed now I search in more effective way. Lately, I discovered a lot of useful websites and I am planning to add them to my final project.
I selected these websites because they are very helpful for my students to improve their listening and reading skills.
Regards,
Awsan

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق